Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Such a Busy Time of Year

I love the Holidays, but I tend to get really busy and not have much time for scrapping. I did get the new December Swirlydoos kit and I managed to get one layout done so far. This kit is so gorgeous and it's filled with glittery goodness. I even made one of my fancy stickpins with a Prima flower and some other items from the kit. This layout was done using Beggahuna's monthly sketch. Check it out!!
This photo is of Brooky praying. Being only 2, she usually says things like "Thank you for cheese, thank you for babies, thank you Jesus." It's so adorable to listen to her. I took this photo for my friend Katie's Etsy shop. I used it to create a banner for her and it turned out so cute.

3 comments:

  1. You did a beautifil job with the kit!! i can't wait to dig into mine!!!! Love your stick pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo adorable. That photo is just...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails