Friday, February 12, 2010

Swirlydoos - Check out the Metal Butterfly!!

Over at Swirlydoos, Bonnie aka LaBonita has been doing some awesome metal work with Ten Seconds Studio metals. I'm so loving all of her awesome creations and am beginning to fall in love with working with metal myself. Check out this thread with all sorts of awesome little examples and quick tutorials!!

Metal Work

So this is my first layout featuring a metal item. I love this pic of Brooklyn being very dramatic and having it out with her sisters. This layout was made specifically for the Round Robin challenge over at SDoos. I was chosen for Round #1 and this was my creation along with some closeups.

Here it is. A pic of my very first butterfly made out of metal using a stamp. Awesome isn't it!! I can't wait to do more embellies! Over at that thread there are metal covered boxes too which are so cool and there are a ton of pages with examples of some great metal work.


Thanks for looking and God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer, had fabulous is this! Love your butterfly and the whole desing of the page is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful! Love the butterfly and flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails