Sunday, March 14, 2010

~ A Couple Toots to Share ~

I am officially a DT member of Dusty Attic and am so excited about it!! Dusty Attic offers a gorgeous line of laser diecuts that are so detailed and perfect for scrapbooking and other projects. I can't wait to get my first shipment of goodies to show off to you!!

I was also offered a position with Scrapbook News and Review Magazine to be a staffer!!! I never in a million years thought I would be blessed with such a wonderful opportunity as this. I am very thankful for both of these opportunities!!


Big Hugs and Blessings!!!

6 comments:

  1. Mandy, what exciting news for both!! A big congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! How exciting!!!!! You deserve it, your so talented!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mandy!!!! That's wonderful news!! They are both very lucky to have such a talented lady as yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the DT!!!! And even moreso on your position at Scrapbook News and Review!!! That is AWESOME girl! whoo hooo! xOxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mandy! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you do with the Dusty Attic I have used a few of their beautiful things,I love eeverything you do .Congrats.

    Kazza in Oz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails