Friday, April 9, 2010

~Creating Wonderlands with Dusty Attic~

There are so many amazing dies that Dusty Attic has to offer. I recently worked with some of their clouds, branches, and birds on these two layouts. If you love creating a scenery effect or paper piecing type of layout you will especially loves these dies. Swirlydoos recently stocked their store with Dusty Attic products, but they are selling out SUPER fast!! Here is another creation of Tyler as "Little Miss Muffet"! Other than the Dusty Attic branches and Prima spray, I used all products from the April Swirlydoos kit.
Here is a close up of these wonderful branches. All I did was lightly ink them.
This is a close up of some the little details I did on this layout. Some pink skittles and stickles!!
I didn't get any closeups of this particular layout, but the fun is more in the entire scene of it. I used some gesso on these Dusty Attic clouds and chalked the bottoms with a light blue color. As for the little birds, I inked them in a way that their bellies stayed natural. The fiber at the bottom is Prima natural paper.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I am loving the new Dusty Attic Die Cuts...now to find out where to buy. lol...thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dusty Attic Die Cuts are really amazing, I love embellishments that are so detailed. Your layouts are jusy beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails