Friday, February 4, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness Early Reveal~

Because of the theme of this Scraps of Darkness kit, Melinda decided to release it a bit early for all of those Valentine's lovers. This gorgeous kit is called the Telltale Heart. Oh and don't get me wrong, this kit is again so extremely versatile that you can go several different directions with it. Because of the early release I don't have as many layouts to share at this time and I will be posting again on the 15th with the rest of my work from this kit.

This months kit includes double sided papers from Kaisercraft, SEI, Teresa Collins, and Echo Park, as well as one single sided foil paper from Kaisercraft. Also included are some amazing embellies which include products form Prima, ZVA, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, and much more! Don't forget that each kit comes with one of my signature decorated stick pins as well.
I wanted to post the addons as well because of how awesome they are. This first one is the Romance Add On that has gorgeous flowers and bling!!
This is the Color Add On which has two bottles of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and one bottle of Glimmer Glaze, along with two shades of Smooch Spritz and some beautiful masks from Prima! Yummy!!As always SOD offers Cardstock an additional Pattern Paper Add Ons as well.
I did get time to work on the sketch layout which is a take on Suepup's gorgeous sketch she made specifically for this kit. I also was able to put together a tutorial on how to get more out of your papers, which I will be posting in the near future.
This was my take on the sketch and I used a photo of three of my daughters with two friends of theirs that we met on scrapbook.com. Tracy who owns StayTrueToGod.com is their mom. She is a wonderful lady!!
Here is a closeup of my pin that I decorated with a gorgeous red heart, beads, ribbon and tulle. The black heart flourish ha white edges, so I took some black chalk ink and darkened them up.
For the transparencies I stamped images of leaves on to them using StazOn ink and then cut them out. I also did this with the transparency that my title is on.

Remember to check back on the 15th for the rest of my reveal layouts for SOD!!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails