Friday, June 24, 2011

~Sketches: Creatively Yours 10-11 & Urban Lily~

A little mix of goodies for you.  Sketches: Creatively Yours has another great sketch up by Ali MacDonald.  I decided to use some of my Urban Lily goodies to create my take on it.  Hope you like it :)

I still have a lot of photos of my oldest daughter's shoot left, so I used a couple from her.  I think this should be her red carpet pose :)
 This is Ali's sketch that I based it on.  I went circular for the background, but kept the basic design.
 I stuck one big bead in the center of this flower.  The little chippies are made by Bo Bunny.


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you did a circular LO! And the monochromatic background and embellishments really help showcase the photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Those flowers are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The the circle and the stitching!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty,I love green!!
    HAve a nice weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just drawn to these colors...gorgeous and that photo is a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! this is really gorgeous.. love the colors.. such a beautiful model for the photos too..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails