Friday, July 15, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness July Kit Reveal~

Yay it's time!!  The gorgeous Scraps of Darkness July kit called Marakesh Express is ready to show off!!  This months kit is filled with the gorgeous Marakesh papers by Creative Imagination.  Wow these papers are insanely gorgeous!!  Here's my page based on the fabulous sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup!!





 This one I call Smooch!! It's a new face that my youngest loves to make when I try to take her picture.  I added a piece of Dusty from my own stash.  I just love this paper!!
 I sprayed the flowers with some of the purple spritz that came in the color add on. 
 This chippie is actually one piece, but I cut it in half for a different effect.


 Another photo of my daughter, Tyler, dressed up.  These pics were inspired by the papers.  I used a Prima mask that came in the color add on along with some mists.




 This is a photo of my oldest daughter, Raine.  She had an awesome shoot with another photographer and I am still scrapping he gorgeous photos she gave me.  I used some new Dusty chippies and also used some older brick chippies that I love.  Again I used the stencil to create the background paper and then used a piece of the canvas to do some of the brick masking.




 Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. Woooowwwww! This kit is mind blowing!!! Absolutely elegant-stunning layouts Mandy!!! Love all the elements/masking/chippies/....I could go on and on girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Mandy!! So inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous, Mandy!! love all distress work on these pages:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. mandy super creative.... i want more encore encore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, these LO's are just gorgeous and so inspirational! I love what you've done with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These LOs are absolutely breathtaking! I love the colors, that bit of lacing and the bricks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails