Tuesday, July 26, 2011

~Urban Lily Cardstock Secret Keeper~

Urban Lily has their really cute chipboard secret keepers that I used on my first DT layout, but they also have full size cardstock secret keepers as well.  So I decided to pull one out and get busy with one.  Here is my most recent layout using mostly Urban Lily products!  This is the closed cover of the layout.  These secret keepers come in plain white.  I chose to cover they front using a pattern paper called Lulu from the Lulliloo collection. 
 Here is the inside.  It's one of my more simple pages, but when I work with black, red and white, I just love how clean it looks.  The photos are of my oldest daughter, Raine. 




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love the black white and red!!! The butterfly on the front adds such a beautiful touch! Raine is so photogenic...and as beautiful as her Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning color palette! And your cutting is fantastic! A stunner page, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stellar job super amazed by your genius

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails