Saturday, November 5, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness October Kit~

I'm finishing up my October kit from Scraps of Darkness and I thought I would show off my sweet new little kitty, named Tobey.  He was abandoned out by our house and we were able to catch him and took him in.  He is probably only about 10-11 weeks old and I am planning on taking him to the vet to get him checked out to make sure he is healthy.  What bothers me, is how someone could just dump this sweet little guy out in the country to fend for himself.  We found him on Halloween, so we named him Tobey, short for October.  I went with a simple little layout.  




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!


3 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous.. and yes i don't understand how people can just dump animals.. it is not fair on them.. i hope Tobey gives you lots of love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobey is adorable! You have such a kind heart to take him in. My kitty was a rescue too. They told me with his heart condition and upper respiratory infection he wouldn't live to be a year old....he is a healthy 6 year old now =) And his name is Momma's Boy. I'm a big lover of animals.

    This page is beautiful! I'm always so amazed at how nice you get pages to look.

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! seriously gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails