Thursday, March 29, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness + DT Call = SO COOL~

Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance are looking for new DT members!!  Look to the bottom of this post for more details on where to go to try out!!  In the meantime I wanted to show another page I did using the Scraps of Darkness Needful Things kit!!  

This picture was taken and edited by my daughter, Tyler.  When it printed out it had those funny lines and a big ink blob on her mouth, so I played with it a little and stuck a butterfly on her mouth.  Got the idea from The Silence of the Lambs movie cover.  So anyways, I created a mixed media page with it.  TFL!!
 I misted the majority of the page with the sprays in the Color Add On.  I did leave a few of the elements alone though.


 To get this type of edge, I sprayed the rings and then used my craft knife to scrape along the wet edges.

Now for the DT call!!! Head on over to Scraps of Darkness or Scraps of Elegance for more details on how to apply!! Just click the link above!!  If you haven't noticed these kits are on fire and growing fast!! This is an excellent opportunity to get your name out there as well!!  Plus you get to be a member of an AWESOME team ;)

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails