Wednesday, December 5, 2012

~Dusty Attic ATC and Card~

This is my last month on the Dusty Attic Design Team!! It's been an awesome three years and I am happy to say that I was able to see this company grow from the start to what it is now!! I am so honored to have been a part of such an awesome team!!  Here is my December ATC theme and a Thank You card I made.  My ATC was supposed to be Christmas themed, but I had this idea of a snowy night, so let's just say it's Christmas Eve :D
 
I used the mini lamp post DA0754
 This card is actually quite simple, but a friend requested it this way and I made it for her to scan and use for thank you cards.  For this I used one of the birdcage #7. 
I will have a couple more things to post for Dusty before the end of the month!
 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails