Friday, July 19, 2013

~Scraps of Darkness Gypsy Summer Kit~

It's time to show off a little of the Scraps of Darkness July kit called Gypsy Summer!! This is such a fun and colorful kit, which is awesome for all those summer photos you have!!  And just like every other SOD kit, this one is really versatile, so you can go crazy with colors and patterns or mellow it out a little with some of the muted colors!!
 For today I am just showing off one layout from this kit, which is my take on the sketch.  Please come back on the 31st to check out the full DT reveal.  This layout is of my 12 year old daughter.  I don't like doing birthday layouts, so instead I do layouts that represent their ages.
The Sketch for July by Suepup!!
 Some close ups!



Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and bright!! Love these colors, just screams summer time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails