Wednesday, July 31, 2013

~Scraps of Darkness July Kit DT Reveal~

Hello Everyone!  I'm back to share a few little items I made using the Scraps of Darkness Gypsy Summer kit.  This was a very colorful, fun, and funky kit to work with.  Remember you can always head over to Scraps of Darkness to check out their store for kits that are still available!!
 
This first one is a layout of my 2nd daughter and a couple of our fur babies.
 



This 2nd little project I made a invitation with a matching envelope that I made out of circles.


 If you would like to create a card like this, just cut four 5 inch circles then fold them all in half.  Then overlap that as shown below so the folds all make a square.  The inside card dimensions are 4.75x4.75 inches, so it fits nicely inside.
The last couple little items are tags! I inked, stamped, then drew and cut out the little flowers and hearts.  I always forget how much I like to doodle, so I think I need to do it more often.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails